Week Six
"Joint enterprise" is the idea of a community working together to get better at something together. Originally, I thought this could only be related to forums and chatrooms such as self help groups, for people with mental health problems or abuse. Joint enterprise can apply to forums dealing with pregnancy, childbirth and so on. The people on these forums share tips, advice and experience to help themselves and others. The forum that I often reference, Mixmag.net/forum, has a forum dedicated to people learning to DJ, sharing mixing tips, ideas, song titles and everything to get better together. When people complete and post a mix online,and even get jobs DJing, the rest of the forum are supportive and proud; they work together to get better and improve at DJing. I believe this can be applied to any hobby, such as forums to do with fishing to writing etc.
Wednesday, 4 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment